Co-founder, Partner, Attorney, Certified Attorney for Employment Law
Hendrik Muschal is a founding partner at fellaws. He has been an attorney since 1996 and is a certified attorney for employment law since 2000.
As a recognized and experienced legal expert, he advises numerous German and international clients from a wide range of industries throughout Germany in the areas of individual employment law, works constitution law, public employee’s representation law, employment-related criminal law and data protection law.
One focus of his advisory work is the innovative optimization of personnel cost and current “New Work” challenges. Also, Hendrik Muschal assists clients in public administration, in particular with job adjustments (handling of overhang service posts), reorganization, models of tariff change (in particular affiliated companies) as well as, inter alia, with tariff wage classification.
As an expert in data protection law, Hendrik Muschal supports companies in national and international data protection issues and in his role as data protection officer.
As a certified attorney for employment law, Hendrik Muschal also devotes himself to providing employment law advice in the context of international investment activities and cross-border transactions as well as in the area of global HR management.
- Co-founder of fellaws
- Partner at PwC Legal AG Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft – Employment Law Practice Area – Berlin
- Office Managing Partner at the Employment Law Firm Ogletree Deakins International LLP – Berlin
- Partner and Co-Chair of the Global Employment Law Practice Group at the law firm Salans LLP (now Dentons)
- Partner at the law firm Beiten Burkhardt Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH –Employment Law Practice Group – Berlin
- Muschal & Wiese – Employment Law Firm – Berlin
- Best Lawyers (13th Edition 2022), Award in the category Labor and Employment Law Germany
- Best Lawyers (12th Edition 2021), Award in the category Labor and Employment Law Germany
- Best Lawyers (11th Edition 2020), Award in the category Labor and Employment Law Germany
- Best Lawyers (10th Edition 2019), Award in the category Labor and Employment Law Germany